Wednesday 28 March 2018


....and what was to come up this Wednesday morning, then?...well, first up - MOD evans is now faced with a difficult choice....try and save 'the side he is on', God help him (and that is what he had said to the Templars).....regarding his relationship to the Templars etc etc....upon whose side, he is on....."and in relation to so much more" replies MI5 ONLINE....to whit, daldry is now trying to save 'frank spencer' and all of the other 'evil clowns' in Theresa's satanic circus....a bit E M FORSTER, as one Whitehall critic, was to observe....along the lines of  'my country can go to hell - I simply save the boys that I fancy' etc etc....not an exemplary military attitude but there you go....

....or and this is the big one...go along with US demands....regarding pentagon involvement...that the 'poisoner club' is now dealt with, immediately and without 'whateveritis' that is normally taken into consideration, beforehand....go figure.

and yes, I am recording all of this 'tongue in cheek' but upon the other hand - what can I do?...I have been targeted by ill cult RFID frequencies and for so long....and the ill have started up their 'belly button' microchip horror, again...in relation to 'hot flushes' and 'gut obstruction' etc etc...which means that naturally I will give them 'shortshrift'....and so best to end it all 'now'....regarding MI6 brain-damaged drug addicts ('idiot children') doing any more harm to myself along with the general population...and even the all-gay/algae team appears to be 'with me' upon that one....for example - what if they set off the next 'concentrated-sheep-dip' terrorist number...upon old Crompton street etc etc.....go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment