Saturday, 17 February 2018

...and what was to happen, this lovely Saturday morning - in Clacton, then?.....hmmm...that motorbike is still parked under my living room window (see photo from yesterday - i.e. a reference to that whole NERVE stupidity, in terms of 'idiot children' high as kites, programming in 'whatever' etc etc) - oh and I might add that for some 'unearthly reason' - somebody was to ride that motorbike around, in the early hours of this morning....making one helluva noise....and having seen who rides it, the day before....a man with 'teddybear programmer' boots on...isn't it all so pathetic?...go figure.

...and what else?....well, I was to take a walk along the beach...take a few photos, around and about...and that was 'it' really....anyway, the 'vape shop' nearby M&S on west avenue, had a 'fun cartoon pic' of a monkey - in the window...."we overheard a conversation" replies MI5 ONLINE...and you'll sit on your hands and just continue to watch the cctv as per usual, I suppose?...anyway, I took a pic...having been told by a 'little bird'  - that the poster summed up 'so much' about today....and what else?...well, a couple of radio files, marines....go figure:


No comments:

Post a Comment