Sunday 25 February 2018

....and what else?....photos from today....the grey man's flat was lit up again, early this morning....and the lights were shining a bit too brightly (but nobody from 'emergency services' has seen fit to tell those 'fairies' that it is a fire risk)....oh and later on, the ill were to let themselves into my flat and steal a 'sock'....ha ha ha...let me translate 'that one' for you...in 'idiot brains' terms...it means a symbolic attempt to steal a computer program....in 'real terms' it means some sick drug addict has used 'magical thinking' again - along the lines of "if I steal off of her - I get my next fix"...which is pretty much all that chucky dolls are capable of thinking...as far as 'true consciousness' goes...a bit of a pavlovian dog response, I would say....go figure:


No comments:

Post a Comment