Monday 1 May 2017

....and what was I do to this May-the-1st bank holiday, in the UK?...well, I had a walk to M&S and back...most of the shops down that road, were open...I was a bit surprised but 'not'...many reasons as to why they might be open, in a seaside town....besides a bank holiday isn't a religious holiday, is it?

....anyway, I was to find a new 'salad' on display, in M&S...which was to remind me of McDonald and 'freaking news' for some reason....FREEKEH salad...oh and it was also to remind me of Sharon/ali...who had figured that 'couscous' meant 'green lentils' which was to surprise me, somewhat (apparently his NSA wife used to make a 'couscous' salad - using green lentils, instead of couscous)....

....and well, M&S  FREEKEH salad has a bit of everything....'cooked spelt freekeh'....couscous...cauliflower....green lentils...kale...quinoa...mint etc etc....go figure:

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment