Monday 29 May 2017

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelsea_Flower_Show

oh I see where this is going now...it's those ill cult cokeheads again, isn't it? beach had used the following to denote one of those metal spoons for coke...as well as those tiny spoons-on-wires with which the ill used to....see previous notes upon that nursing home in dovercourt...'two wires up the nose'....and the cannibal cult....scooping out what they believed to be a gland-within-the-brain....although more than likely just a bit of random brain-matter whilst giving you a brutal 'local' lobotomy....go figure:

 
 
 
 
let me see....oh I remember now...McDonald was to do the above research....and then the following website was created as a pisstake of those ill cult cokeheads...."selling almanacs"...yes 'beach's mate' had claimed that it was for the ex-services/veterans....to which I replied "I am ex-services, love" - whilst giving him a wide berth...oh and his reference to 'nice'?...he had been picking up on my Breton long-sleeved teeshirt....the interesting point, here -  being that he hadn't targeted me, directly...it wasn't 'personal'...he was just 'on the pick-up' for anybody that he could track and trace as being a 'possible' for that sort of ill cult mkultra 'recall'....go figure:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment