Sunday 26 February 2017

...what else? my sixth sense is picking up on the following...let me try to remember....'somebody' had told me that the aerial photo of Belvoir castle, below...oh I remember now...cctv of the milibands again...david was to laugh that the following 'blur' upon that photo... was of a peacock spider..."yes, really!"....go figure....let me guess...the url below will be an important one, won't it?

http://lazypenguins.com/the-cute-tiny-dancing-peacock-spiders/




I see....petrol nell and her 'desk' colours....


along with McGowan and his 'desk' colours....


OTHER NOTES:

the red and the green...I was to note, the other day, in Sainsbury's...that the last machine on the right...as you approach the 'self-service units' to purchase your shopping....well, that machine had a problem with its screen...which was of a greenish colour...a bit like a TV that was 'going wrong'...

I then noted the 'plaques'...located on all of those screens....instructions upon how to 'go back' etc etc....the instructions didn't appear to be important...it was the colours of those 'plaques'....I was to study them....some were red and some were green...I then realised...having had a look at the middle-to-the-left machine...that as the 'red' colour wore off...as it faded away...the 'plaque' began to turn 'green'...and so what had I been tracking and tracing there, then?....go figure.

...let me scan for more details....oh I see....something to do with 'brainsplitting' and how to keep the so-called 'two halves of the brain' apart....not that it would work with me, as I was to tell MI6 john...in relation to being ambidextrous...see previous notes upon 'all of that'...where memories are located in the brain...and in relation to ill cult programming...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anaglyph_3D

the 'ana-glyph'...that is what petrol nell had termed her program...the ana-gif....go figure:



who does the following, remind you of - lisa?
 
hmmm...a bit of a 'piglet' huh?...are we still on 'pig class'....yes, we are...and in relation to the media/press....see previous notes upon 'all of that'....
 
and the RIB-ENA of SIS....ena used to advise petrol nell...."she's my goddess" petrol nell was to explain to McGowan/green....and yes, petrol nell had used the images upon this wiki entry because "nobody ever guesses"...go figure:
 


No comments:

Post a Comment