Tuesday 4 August 2015

what else?

well this is the location that the taschmanns were to take zygote slaves to...in Clacton...to program them with that 'O'....additionally there is a link...in relation to the colour of certain paved 'pedestrian' areas...to MCDONALD's and the colour of their uniforms....along with the 'blue moon' reference...see below:







additionally..."he used to program zygote slaves as beef cattle...that was the mcdonald's reference" according to MI5 ONLINE...oh and 'little colin' at the HOUSE OF O...nota bene that he was in a very young child alter...his mother hadn't provided enough 'breast milk' which is why hanni and I used to bottle feed him...additionally he was in a 'feud' with gill...he was to tell More that the child I was carrying must be gill's...a little girl as far as I can remember...she died beside me...still attached...the umbilical cord had not been cut...the taschmanns had left me on the floor with her...the taschmanns stood around me and jeered..."she's trying to keep it warm"...I was attempting to keep my 3 month foetus alive, at the time...do you see now, why this sickness within MI6...within JOHN SCARLETT and his sick colleagues...has to be stopped once and for all?..."start with the rockefellers" is the reply. start anywhere you like - just end it.

No comments:

Post a Comment