Saturday 29 August 2015

'the coach house'....let me try and remember...was that the mendleson's old family home? if so - the swimming pool was 'filled in' some time ago now but anyway....if it had been a 'coach house'....in what sense of the word? 'coachella' is now coming to mind....



is this an example of relandscaping...? if so, why.....the building looks modern...it is modern....but they have kept that old fence...to remind themselves of something? I am pretty certain that the swimming pool was at the back of the house...it is simply that the 'fence' is now bothering me....my mother appeared to think that the swimming pool was behind it 'so many decades ago now'...because she was to tell me that I was too short to see the swimming pool over it...which doesn't make sense...unless she couldn't see over the fence either...besides I don't think that it was 'that house' anyway, one a bit further up...

 
 
number 4 or 5 perhaps?
 
 
got it...look at the registration of that red car....the CIG, gill.....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment