Wednesday 5 August 2015

snips from FROST/NIXON...phlebitis?








 
 
let me see....
 
"Superficial phlebitis often presents as an early sign in thromboangiitis obliterans (Buerger's disease), a vasculitis that affects small and medium-sized arteries and veins in distal extremities"
 
buerger's disease? pronounced 'burger' according to wiki....oh and nota bene the 'cheeseburger' reference in FROST/NIXON...that was to make me smile...see previous notes upon the creation of ICANHASCHEEZBURGER at the CIA LAB/green tower...as a result of listening to my child alter's Franglais....
 
 ...and those look like my legs...how very worrying...apart from the fact that I do not have 'hardened veins' and I haven't smoked in a decade...so not such a worry after all then?
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment