Sunday 2 August 2015

OTHER NOTES:

...what else?

well I was to walk through Clacton gardens...having realised 'this morning' that it was a 'teeshirt day'....a 'little bird' had warned me that this would be so....

I had no idea 'what that meant' but decided to don my 'realtek crab'-identified-teeshirt as a consequence....to then realise that I was not 'out-of-place' in wearing 'really crazy stuff' as in teeshirts....because the old and the young were all 'out in them' this morning....

teeshirts...the first one that I was to photograph, probably wasn't the best example....upon my short walk, this morning...it was simply that it was the first - once I had realised that it was a 'teeshirt day' upon the timer system....and 'that one' had showed up' upon the timer system - that is, not my fault.....

"an afterthought from MI6" replies MI5 ONLINE.

teeshirts.....



MI6 were to label the above shot as 'the beer carrier' to the left...opposed to the 'wine carrier' to the right...that is NOT funny.

although I get your point....in relation to CF and 'zebra hollywood stars'....who are 'fatter' than most (memory wise)...although in the above case...beer and wine appear to go 'hand in hand'....




 
'no fear' of what? see teeshirt below.... only me, walking down that street.....in my realtek crab alter teeshirt....ha ha ha....

No comments:

Post a Comment