Thursday 27 August 2015

OTHER NOTES:

my intercom was to go off again at 11.25am....how very irritating - see previous notes...and then the post was to come....three letters....

 
the library in relation to that 'rowling' novel:

 
and then something from the CRUK shop...how on earth have they managed to get my details...and yet managed to spell my name wrongly...I do not have a 'gift card' etc...

 
oh and last but not least in terms of being 'annoying'....my bank statement and yes, the ill are still stealing off of me...I never buy anything in that shop that is under £10 'by card'....and therefore I would guess that this is something around that 'tap and go' feature of the new card....something that gill was to warn me about...let us hope that it doesn't happen again, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment