Monday 17 August 2015

OTHER NOTES:

last night I was to watch BURN AFTER READING again...firstly I was to watch a few trailers...that 'despereaux'cartoon looked interesting...an Andrew marr reference?...and another movie called 'changeling' was to remind me of the whole 'Norwegian cuckoo' saga....see previous notes.


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tale_of_Despereaux

oh I remember now...marr was to attempt to program me with the 'miggery sow'...go figure:


...and I have no intention of waiting on satanic 'rowling princess' or 'ingabot princess' for that matter...I am nobody's fucking serving maid....I've been enslaved by mental robots for too long...and that includes the british royal family...

anyway, I can remember marr interpreting the following around Tomlinson punching me in the head...'clouts to the ear'...

No comments:

Post a Comment