Saturday 15 August 2015

OTHER NOTES:

I've seen BURN AFTER READING before but I had wanted to remind myself of 'something' and so bought this dvd - as well as another...at AGEUK today...
 
 
OTHER NOTES:
 
in short, I had to remember a rimington-type...who had told a BI team "she'll know what it is all about" as in the hand-signalling 'open book' etc etc....done in M&S the other day...in relation to a 'charity bucket' cause, at the end of the till....
 
gill knew the team...before I was to lead it upon what we used to joke was an IB operation...intelligence/BBC operation...filming a medical conference of sorts....a lot of doctors were present....anyway, the operation was a success....I was to write on a piece of paper...the instructions for one member of the team along the lines of find the keys to that top room - take the back off the computer....take out the theremin device, break it in two - leave it in the wastepaper basket, lock the door and leave...you won't have time to put the back on the computer but don't worry...MI5 will turn up later on to see the evidence in the wastepaper basket...which they then duly did...I was asked afterwards where that piece of paper had got to... I replied that I had made papier mache of it and washed it down the sink...to be told that some people ate it or burnt it...I replied that smoke might set off fire alarms etc etc...
 
oh and apart from acting as a real BBC film crew...i was to pick three of the others to check out a groundfloor backroom...the operative above...had nearly endangered the operation by wandering off 'that way'...luckily he wasn't caught...I then scanned the area...he had picked up something important...the other three then 'secured' that area....what else? they all had to write reports upon the whole thing....I was to stress that they each had to note down every detail of their own role within that successful operation....gill was consummately pleased by the whole thing, afterwards..."I knew you lot were good...that's why I gave you to her...." and something around the whole event being the hardest test of all - which they had been given first....and that meant an easy ride into 'intelligence' from now on..."they won't test you any further"....oh and the one who had disposed of that theremin device...would become a manager, in no time at all...
 
OTHER NOTES:
 
so what was today all about then? well we had the ISIS windowcleaners ha ha ha...cleaning Travelodge's windows, this morning...pity about the name eh?
 

 
 
a SIS reference...I was then to find two 'left messages' from my mother...who had wrongly figured that I would be 'desperate' regarding the paying of that NPOWER bill....anyway, she was to offer to help pay it when she got back from Edinburgh (not at all - I paid it off yesterday, using NPOWER's telephone service to then check at the bank - the money has gone out of my account)...apparently my parents are off to Edinburgh on sunday and won't be back until Thursday...I privately figured 'wednesday' for some reason...they are currently at their London flat...
 
anyway, I then thought about what my mother would have thought about ingabot and weale's 'good fortune' relating to that GYDE residence....well, grandmother clayton never dealt in 'ifs and buts'...in hypothetical questions...she liked terra firma....and would never answer questions beginning with "what if....grandma?"....and my mother is a  bit like that, too...when it happens...she will deal with it...no fairy castles in the sky etc etc....
 
the 'hypos' and the drugs then came up...relating to gill investigating 'something'...the HYPO-THE-SIS...for example....
 
DES-PAIR-8?
 
so I take it that my parents are involved in yet another operation of sorts....some time ago my mother was to tell me that she didn't really want to go to Edinburgh...too old for the whole thing "we are 79 years old, now"....but 'intelligence' never lets you retire, does it?
 
oh and I was to laugh at little colin's reaction to a video that I had taken this morning...gill wasn't phased "she wants that blurred effect...." but you can't get it with a handheld camera...meaning what? that spinning effect...to create a whirlpool image...well, I only have the basics, here...like Paint and a cheap canon camera...ha ha ha.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment