Sunday 2 August 2015

little colin 'knew' what it was all about and took it a bit further...into the Mediterranean garden....

see previous notes upon that 'grouse' item in a previous post...."stop grousing" the eldest taschmann used to say to little colin....oh and not forgetting the 'black pigeon' spotted by Brenda, lodged/roosting in the 'wailing wall' - above our heads....see previous notes upon the old city, Jerusalem...anyway, I was to note that it had 'red eyes'....and I am now thinking....had it been 'a small grouse'? the british army had viewed my photos of the so-called partridges on top of mount herzl....BI ONLINE were to tell me that most of them had figured that the birds-in-my-photos...had been a type of grouse....but one that they couldn't put their finger on....

No comments:

Post a Comment