Sunday 30 August 2015

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-34073075

dan davies' place of work...let me try and remember...something 'not good' about this one:




oh I see...amazing how quickly you can 'get the picture'....

I remember now....gill telling Farrell "I-VA the engine! that's what you'll be..."

for Farrell to reply "you mean they'll think that I'm but i'll really be..."

and so - dear reader, if you would like an autograph....why not try visiting the 'office' below this week?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3215847/Ready-rock-Colin-Farrell-marches-beat-drum-jets-Los-Angeles-looking-musician-actor.html

 
 
and in case you were wondering....BI were to tip me off about the above 'so many years ago now'....you see, BI knew that so many mental robots would be malfunctioning by this point in time...
 
....and for no apparent reason, NEW HORIZONS or 'the frum' as gill was to put it.... think that if they can 'send me back to skool daze'....they might get the results that they need in order to continue this sick cult....whilst promoting their vegetable patch etc etc....it won't work of course....even if they do manage to kidnap me...go figure.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment