Saturday 15 August 2015

http://www.transportation.gov/osdbu/disadvantaged-business-enterprise/definition-disadvantaged-business-enterprise

the DBE...somebody was collecting for 'something like that'....in M&S the other day....a UK initiative though, I hasten to add....

anyway, little colin was more concerned about the following..."I nearly died"...see previous notes upon buller and rimington being put through the 'order of the bath':

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_the_British_Empire

...apparently the above...is why he had decided to help ingabot and weale achieve their 'dream home' and status in society...see previous notes and posts upon the so-called 'GYDE' family....CF was to tell ingabot that she had to inform 'poor relations' like myself...that she was allowed because she was a true royal bloodline - whilst I was not....:

anyway, little colin was on the 'radio-in-my-camera' this morning to relay on the following "I meant royal genome project bloodline"...or as the british army preferred to describe it...the "red-faced cabbage" line-up of GM veggies?

 
so little colin...what did they do to you? which medal did they award you with? oh I see...they pinned them all on you...that sounds very nasty indeed:
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment