Friday 21 August 2015

....'lots of glass beads' from a Barbie-jewellery set, I suppose....on the stairs down to belle court foyer, today....with a strip of 'orange-and-white' paper - near to the bottom...which was to tip me off...as to what I had to 'track and trace' today.....

....anyway, there was also something 'questionable' that had happened upon this path, down to the seafront....but I have no further information so far....

anyway, I noted the 'crystal effect' as in 'broken glass' upon the path....why had my network linked the two....the stairs and that path....I then saw 'man and his dog' - who was allowing it to defecate without clearing up....on a rockery nearby....to then see 'mark r type' who appeared to be following 'man and his dog'....go figure.....

just a distraction exercise? because the main point was finding those 'frequency pens' today? I am not so sure....people often 'show their hand' whilst producing 'distraction exercises', anyway....






No comments:

Post a Comment