Saturday 8 August 2015

...as I began to watch this video...having spotted it upon the 'first row' of my YOUTUBE frontpage this morning....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFZ_iOlNaOs



I was struck by the thought..."well, he's done the self-analysis in terms of his early history/family background (a bit like myself)....did he go to the paris school? ha ha hah"....my next thought upon seeing this planetary/religions diagram, was "that reminds me of an ad in NEXUS" for the following:




 
...the SIS typewriter wings....and an organisation calling itself the 'hidden masters' in one breath along with the IRS....a hidden collection of US tax inspectors, I was to wonder....to then remember the following....two members of MI5 had investigated the above 'cult' to then be jumped by rowling's network and made to work for her...see previous notes upon that 'tortoise fest'....
 
so who is peter hockley and why is his video reminding me of the above? I have no idea...I've only just started to watch the video...MI5 ONLINE are quite sure that he didn't go to the paris school....why is he so obsessed by the devil....could this be about an encounter with the 'shrimp line' i.e. those like gill projecting 'demonic dragon from the deep' etc etc...
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment