Friday 7 August 2015

...what else? did I mention MONMOUTH as an example of 'clockwise anagram games'?

I was to remember alexis chapman who used to screech with laughter around the HOOT code...see previous notes upon Jeremy clayton and wife teaming up with ingabot and weale etc etc....alexis was also 'part of the gang'..."violent veg gang" replies MI5 ONLINE...

anyway, I can remember alexis laughing at the following:

HOOT - M 'N' M - U

remember the MNMs....those 'birth certificate forms' etc etc....in relation to those like myself...and our 'confusion' over our origins...."lack of memory"...the catholic church works in mysterious ways...as mark vizard was to chuckle...

oh and that reminds me...this evening I was to remember something around a TEFL class activity game that Sonia fisher and mark vizard knew about...something around THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS...had the polish teachers of English played it before? some of them had done as far as I can remember...what was it all about? it has as yet to come back....

what else...having spent nearly £10 upon hairslides today and nearly £6 on a pair of salmon pink jeggings....and eaten more than I normally do, today...I was to feel guilty...along the lines of 'vanity' and 'greed'....to then tell myself not to be so silly...some women spend £30 a week or more at the hairdressers...and so what if I ate a bit more than usual...that's not a crime...or a sin, is it?

I then  thought about little colin and his 'sin counter'...I appeared to have one too but a different system was in operation...little colin used to be rewarded for sinning...whilst I was feeling guilty for things that one shouldn't have to feel guilt over...go figure...

No comments:

Post a Comment