Saturday 1 August 2015

...if I were to see one 'out of the corner of my eye' in the woods...I might think at first that it was pheasant...but closer up....well, those 'red eyebrows' are really quite scary....

and the female of the species...looks a bit like a partridge...let me think, gill...you know those photos of female 'partridges' that I was to take photos of....jumping off a wall and down onto the path...on top of MOUNT HERZL...well they might not have been partridges...what do you think?

they just hopped off a low wall and began to walk 'upon the diagonal' across the path...to hop down into the undergrowth, off another low wall, upon the opposite side of the path....and so yes, they didn't appear to like flying much...and they didn't appear to be particularly scared of a human presence, either....quite tame...oh I see....'the dodo went extinct because it couldn't fly'...what are you saying about little colin then? he could 'fly' couldn't he...."and these make you fly out of the window" etc etc...



No comments:

Post a Comment