Monday 3 August 2015

....what else?

I had not been forewarned....in short, I was simply being 'used' as a track and trace 'minesweeper' today....'security-on-the-pier' were to disappear into back-wherever-they-go early on.....

MI5 had been sent a 'serious bomb threat' because "every threat is serious".....and so off I went to photograph the 'offending article'....who knows what they have 'done with it' now...having risked my life...walking up to 'whatever was in that bucket' and taking a photo....do you see how it goes?

"do you see how they cut their hands of...." replies US INTELLIGENCE ONLINE...they do, they do...and they will do it again...ad infinitum....sacrifice the one person who can actually help them....or the few people that can...do you see how it goes?

I didn't need to be put in danger, did I? I could have simply been asked to 'scan the area'.....and that is not something that I normally do, first of all...when taking a walk....well, tell-a-lie.... I do, in order to get a 'glimpse' of the layout.....but circumstances then 'change'....nothing is the same as it was, as you begin to walk through the 'danger areas' of this ill cult game.....i.e. when I first started out upon my walk, this morning....well, the ill are fighting upon the networks for control of the entire area.....and that was going to be my ''main concern' wasn't it? gill was to lead me through it.....in the main.


No comments:

Post a Comment