Friday 21 August 2015

and now on to what had happened to Andrew marr...I have no dates upon the following events and most of it is puzzling to me....

for example...I can remember a party going down to the river banks of the LOUP....ling was amongst them....SOAMES was pretending to be marr's wife....my father was also present....marr was in a wheelchair and completely paralysed....with his mouth open....eyes wide-open....now this could have been after his stroke...or it could have been because the ill were 'doing a rehearsal' and had simply drugged him up to the gills....and before his stroke...go figure.

SOAMES was in control of the party...the MI5 members had been tortured and terrorised....SOAMES wanted marr to help the Nazi robots to find out what the rebel group were doing....this is all about a pinplug....whether or not he had been fitted with one, by that point...I do not know....

I was looking through somebody's eyes....and it is likely that it was one of my brothers...probably ed because I tend to identify with him 'quite a bit' as the sibling 'most like myself'...despite him siding with ingabot 'the whole time'...as her devoted slave - and throughout his life.

it was likely to be one of my brothers....because despite having been doped up - almost as much as marr...whoever it was...was able to speak...to try and tell my father the following "I'm your son"...to which my father replied that it wasn't true....whoever it was then tried to tell my father about ingabot...but he wouldn't hear a word of it....tears were beginning to run down his face...as marr was taken out of the water "there appears to be some improvement" he commented....you see, my father has always believed that marr was his real son....or one of them, let us say....see previous notes upon how only a proper DNA test can prove 'any of this'....

...and why had they all gone off to the river LOUP...you might ask? something about a 'miracle cure'....and something around MIMI....'LOOBY LOO'....LOUP-E-LOU.....hanni had told me about the river loup....I had to remember 'that one'....

anyway, I was then to 'watch' mimi code in the following...the MIMIZAN....as well as SOAMES as the mechanical MINOR BIRD...the bird that MIMICS....and the MIMICRY....because that is what Nazi robots are all about...the Nazi cause has all of the power and money in the world...."primarily MONARCHY origins" replies BI ONLINE....their robots copy everything...they are programmed to hack and copy everything that..."those who are not total robots" have done, to stop this terrible threat to humanity....

oh and upon the above note....let me see...captain gyde and the SOE...and that fake NAZI UFO...which was to fool the Rockefeller family into joining WWII....because they were to figure that it was most important to find out just how far Nazi technology had developed....which sort of proves that the rockefellers were not 'nazis' to begin with...doesn't it?

 
the painting of MIMIZAN...

 
...and the ORANGE frequency pens....the orange striped pens....'orange at the bottom'....see previous notes upon MI6 instructing me to "put it there"....






OTHER NOTES:

let me see...had the ill been conned into going to the river loup? they had been...hadn't they? a very dangerous operation indeed....and something around French intelligence being able to get a handle upon them...once they were there...."an observation project" replies BI ONLINE.

....what else? well once 'in the water'...I can remember glimpsing a 'goldfish underwater'...as an image in marr's mind....a reconnection to the 'gold'....to his soul, perhaps?...basically something was to 'stir' in his mind...almost like lighting a touchpaper....



No comments:

Post a Comment