Tuesday 28 June 2022

.....and i've just received my latest O2 bill, dazzlenation....the same as before...they're taking just under £5 more than they should be taking....and having scanned the situation...i know what they're up to and it doesn't just include myself...."their entire customer base" replies BI online....now, i do not have a 'cap' upon my internet dongle number because i have more data than i need, regarding the limit...however, i had originally been persuaded  by 'franchesca' to put a £5 cap upon my phone bill.....she was to give me quite a severe 'warning' about it all...you had to have a cap, just in case you ran out of data and so your account would then go into an extra £5 so as not to be cut off...do you see the scam in operation, here?....overheard...."we'll take almost as much as their cap, is...they won't know" etc etc...which is why i have sent an email off to louise garnett at O2 to delete that cap, upon my phone account.

No comments:

Post a Comment