Monday 31 December 2018

....and what else?...well, somebody has just posted a brochure through my flat's frontdoor....a pink one....let me see....a BOOTS number....a pink catalogue.

Oh I 'get' it now...regarding, what losey had once told me, 'something' that was never allowed to be told...that the ill cult were after those with 'red salmon' rather than 'pink salmon' blood...any more 'madness' that you want to throw up and expose upon my blog, BI?...perhaps you need a little bit of advice, for the general public, that is - and not for yourselves (being drug-addicted 'vegetables' in the main) - along the lines of - when ill cult rites are just about to happen - 'thin your blood' with aspirin because if you do that - they will avoid you, like the plague....ha ha ha...strange but true...oh and plus a 'line of salt' across the doorway, tend to work - strange but true - see previous notes...go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment