Thursday 29 September 2016

I remember now...the marines having a look at that painting "is that supposed to be us?" as in the young woman...guiding those like mould through it...the long en-gag-ment?...nota bene the mouldy wood...tree trunk...

hmm...let me backtrack a bit....marine green had spotted the large lady in the EWM shop....who had tried on a grey 'zipper' cardigan, to then turn to the assistant and declare that it was too small...to then take it off in annoyance....having been shown that dark green 'mix' cotton jumper by rimington....and as the pattern repeated itself...he had told me to do the same...flash it to her...and so I walked past as she entered the shop, holding that jumper...and sure enough...it worked...she went through the whole rigamarole again...

oh and another thing...whilst at dartington....and as a 'joke' I was to cut up a wedding photo of a newly married couple seated under a church archway, in the church grounds...to then cut out a huge black poodle and stick it under the archway behind the seated figures....the marines were to talk about "faith"...ha ha ha...remember 'becky' - grandma clayton's black poodle....hanni had remembered something around 'rebecca' - see previous notes upon lists etc etc...

come to think of it...the above scene is now reminding me of gill and CF along with marines....shooting the first 'shot' as it were...of that film....you know the one...MISS JULIE?...that scene where CF gets emotional about..."and I got my mother to put me in my new clothes"..."too SHORT?!?" etc etc...I've been paying for 'that one' all of my life - haven't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment