Thursday 29 September 2016

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/global-warming-could-expose-top-secret-us-191050476.html

is the rollerball key, still pertinent here? I wonder....anyway, getting back to my father's request for more info upon that 'fishwick sketch'...I wonder if fishwick was 'channelling' at the time...you see - I was rather nervous, seated across the room...as he sat in an armchair by the door...he appeared to have gone into an 'altered state'...a bit like sleeping with your eyes open...had he taken some sort of a drug...he was 'scary' at the best of times...but in that state...anyway - yes I had used 'pen and ink'...a rollerball, I suppose....to make a rather bad sketch of him...afterwards I got up and thanked him, nervously...asked him if he would like a cup of tea...he didn't reply....he was still 'in that state'...and so I went into the kitchen...asked mrs fishwick about it all...she told me not to worry...it was 'normal' for Raymond etc etc...



No comments:

Post a Comment