Friday 23 February 2018

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictures-43155727

...and what's new this evening, then?...hmmm...well, I was to meet somebody in M&S today...who struck up a conversation (she reminded me of my mother's oxford friend 'patricia' - see previous notes upon that 'golden anniversary' event in harwich)...and in an alternate dimension let us say - she appeared to be trying to remind me of 'something' but I had no idea what, at the time...she simply held up a bag without telling me 'why' etc etc....anyway, our conversation was purely about 'exercise routines' along with how the cold weather means that you put on so many clothes, to then feel far too hot, in a given shop etc etc...anyway, I was then to see the following photo upon a BBC gallery...to realise that the colours were reflected within the blinds and other details....of the following photo.....and yes, that photo is on the timer system, this evening....go figure:

No comments:

Post a Comment