Tuesday 23 May 2017

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/manchester-bee-symbol-industrial-revolution-11793163?service=responsive#ICID=nsm

why is the 'bee' a symbol of Manchester.....and why is there a CID reference in the above url?

anyway...my first thoughts upon it all...were as follows....I have been writing - and since the time of tony blair-as-PM...along the following lines....listen to what Obama had advised (see previous notes upon that operation in Indonesia)....and his advice?...don't let them build any more mosques...it is not a religion of peace...read up on what the FBI have written upon the subject...mohammedism is a peaceful religion/sect (if that is the right 'term' - i.e. the faith based upon healing - mohammed's own life in relation to the study of plants etc etc) but that is not the same as islam and all of its different streams....anyway, I got sick of typing about the whole subject in the end...and some time ago, now...and so my initial thoughts were....well, if you don't listen...then this is what you get...to then realise that there was perhaps something that I could write about....gingerly because I still have no idea what I am tracking and tracing....but something is ticking me off about an explosion of that magnitude....you see, having just watched one of those BBC videos...I was to think....well, army experts upon explosives should be able to sort this one, out....because I know nothing about explosives....although it doesn't appear to be the work of one solitary suicide bomber....that sort of force suggests that somebody drove a whole truckload of explosives into the arena....not possible of course if the explosion occurred near to the box office but do you see what I mean?....go figure:


No comments:

Post a Comment