Friday 26 May 2017

http://mary2point5.tumblr.com/

and so that's me and melanie, is it...breaking out of the egg/oval control?....*big smile*....where's the third one, then....number 357?

hmmm....whilst at warwick....I was to comment that musicians were often supposed to be talented at maths...melanie was to burst out laughing...perhaps it was because I hadn't heard her playing the violin, by that point...I suppose...see previous notes upon the Japanese MA students tipping me off to 'that one'....regarding 'two sides of the story'....the Islamic students who used to hold a prayer meeting on sunday mornings...who then launched a complaint regarding Melanie's violin-playing in the flat above etc etc...and before witnessing the weekly event...I had reasoned that they would both be making quite a bit of noise and so both as bad as each other...until I was taken down the corridor, sunday morning...by my Japanese flatmates "but have you heard her play?"...and well, I couldn't hear the islamics chanting but I could certainly hear her playing...a bit of a shocker... etc etc....go figure:

No comments:

Post a Comment