Thursday 22 September 2016



well gill...whatever I had been expecting to turn up in relation to a 'professor simon myers oxford' search...an ALAN BOLDON lookalike wasn't foremost, in my mind...that's all I can say...see previous notes upon dartington etc etc...

what else? some more 'funny photos' in relation to this particular field....go figure:

why would you take a 'selfie' from that angle? I can vaguely remember him being asked to do so...was he part of the investigation, at the time?..."i'll see what I can do"...he said...to...was it the CID?....as he walked off, quickly....


and the man below...looks like 'son-of-marcini'....go figure:



Oh and this is the really odd one...see below....you see  this morning, as I was walking up west avenue...I was to pass an elderly gent with a stick...who was to remind me somewhat of 'daddy rockefeller'....although the colour and style of his hair...was to remind me of Donald trump (it was receding on top but dyed a sort of 'gold' colour)....and that is why - when I was to find the following image....go figure:

http://www.stats.ox.ac.uk/__data/assets/image/0020/4772/GeoffNicholls.jpg


oh I remember now...'selfie guy' had uploaded these images...."best I can do"...go figure:

http://www.stats.ox.ac.uk/_medias/uploads/research


astronomy...ha ha ha...are we sure about that? he had put it in for a reason...a joke, probably....remember the 'killing joke'?

http://www.stats.ox.ac.uk/__data/assets/image/0003/5736/astronomy1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment