Tuesday 30 August 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_tVxvnEJko

ingabot used to identify with the 'green frog'...I have no idea why...HECTOR'S HOUSE...go figure....

I was far too 'old' as a child, to be bothered with hector's house....I can remember the beginning of that series...after my family had moved to b'ham....and to be honest, I didn't like it much - as irritating as the relationship between sophie wyss and her young heroin protégée - who both loved it (the drug and the series) and used to watch it together..although I have to say that the young ed gyde had figured that I should watch it...."don't you see...?"...well no, I didn't - at the time...but now?....and well, if MI6 wants to dig up 'heroin' programming...maybe that series holds some clues...go figure.

oh I remember now...Inga had known all about that series...an attempt by Norwegian intelligence, to pass her ingabot off as 'one of the paris school'...and somebody who had 'native french' to boot...go figure....and as a 'green frog'? I am laughing...suffice to say I did NOT identify with the 'green frog' motif - despite having been to the paris school - go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment