Monday 29 August 2016

...this morning I was to check my card receipts against my bank account statement...to find that I didn't have a receipt for the very first entry...now I have two places for all of my receipts....one for card receipts and one for cash receipts....and so that receipt should have turned up somewhere...because I never throw receipts into the bin...I collect them and then later on...I make 'papier mache' out of them (see previous notes upon my paper shredder breaking down)....

anyway, the receipt wasn't in the 'card receipts' pile...and nor was it in the 'cash receipts' pile...

however, unfortunately - this time around, I had only kept 'cash receipts' for august....and so it is possible that I might have put that particular card receipt 'by mistake' into the cash receipts group....and then 'pulped' it....and so what can I say but that I do hope that this is what had happened and that I do not have another case of MORRISON's on my hands...see previous notes...but i'll be watching...in relation to the next bank statement...go figure:

No comments:

Post a Comment