Friday 28 September 2018

....and what was to come up this evening?...hyacinth brackett patting her dyed blonde coiffured hair, whilst telling losey "I don't go anywhere without my sealant"....hmmm...seal-ant...military ant?....see previous notes upon jade laing's 'hairdressing salon' at that south of france Templar castle event....it must be a metaphor, for 'something'...oh and see previous notes upon elephant seals/aleph-ant-seals?....along with 'pete' from MW's gang...who is now a woman, to all intents and purposes...he had wreaked of hair-dressing salon 'sealant' when I was to meet him, not that many years ago, now....down the road from here....dyed blonde coiffured hair....in point of fact, he had smelt of that PANTENE conditioner...the one that had an odour that was so strong...it was a bit like that perfume 'poison'....and upon that note, the other day - I was to buy the aussie version...for fine, flyaway hair...in the hope of decreasing 'static'...the 'electricity' in my grey hair...which can be so annoying....to find that it also had an extremely strong 'sealant' odour...and lastly, Brenda had gone to an arab hairdresser's, near to the souk....she was to meet me outside...to then show me the choice of colours....books and books of them....the colour is applied and afterwards, the sealant - which wears off quickly...and so eventually you are just left with damaged/bleached hair which is of a brassy 'red', 'yellow' or 'white' colour (depending upon what your hair colour was in the first place)....hmmm...remember that ABBA song "thank you for the music, for giving it to me...I am the girl with the golden hair"...because I had figured the line would have been better if it had been "the red-gold hair" seeing as one of the lead singers is a red-head and it must have been awkward for her, to sing "golden hair"....what is the metaphor going on, here?...I 'sense' that it is something around tapes....how effectively you can overlay them/wipe them....something around what Czech intelligence had found out...regarding a certain 'impossible' CAE listening test...see previous notes upon my 'CAE exam technique' class....that the professor of linguistics at Charles university was to attend....I was to make a copy of that particular tape for him....see previous notes upon matt smith using an FO tape to program the staff with...unaware that Norwegian intelligence were riding upon the back of that 'signal' let us say...for block of wood to then get them all under her control....go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment