Saturday 16 July 2011

This morning I found that my bike's back tyre was ENTIRELY FLAT.

I suppose that this must be because of all of the glass around - on the roads around CLACTON but I do take extra-special care upon that account....and my tyres are of the really 'heavy tread' variety...and so it non-plussed me a bit....

Anyway, I went off to the BIKE SHOP down WELLESLEY ROAD....where I had orginally bought my bike - to find a new guy working in the shop - not the guy who used to own it - although the younger guy with eyes that 'look in different directions'....might own it now, for all I know....

This guy told me that a repair would cost £10 - quite a bit more expensive than in HARWICH but what the hell...buying the bits and faffing around when I have never been good at replacing inner tubes etc....I figured - cheap at the price....but the guy would NOT give me a receipt for leaving the bike there...and I wrongly figured that this was okay....once at the library, I figured that is NOT okay...marched back and politely with a big smile asked for one....blaming it all on a boyfriend who 'likes things proper'....'an ex-marine now working for the police you know - keeps me in order'....

Mainly because I had remembered how BOB from that local computer shop had tried to do the same...make me leave my laptop at his shop overnight...with NO RECEIPT to get it back again....

Anyway, the guy went BRIGHT PINK whilst blustering that NOBODY HAD EVER ASKED HIM FOR A RECEIPT AFTER LEAVING THEIR BIKE...NOT EVER....

What a LIE.

i think that I 'know' what this is all about....the SAS stage of the game....puncturing my bike and then stealing it....

I really really wouldn't have taken part in this sick game, if I had been you....what goes around, comes around....

No comments:

Post a Comment