Saturday 8 November 2014

OTHER NOTES:

I was to remember mark r and Amadeus programming with that 'yellow and green figures' painting...in st pancras...the holliday family were overseeing events...I was to remember why they had chosen that painting...it mirrored one done by sally morgan...a sado-masochistic portrayal of two androgynous figures....both had fish hooks in their lips...they were attached to each other by a fishing line...I was to look at the new 'fishing tackle' stall, upon clacton's closed market today...

anyway, sally morgan was to tell me that her painting was of myself and sarah turner...well, that made me laugh...I had no interest in S/M at all...although she clearly did...

what else? whilst cycling up to the telecommunications tower...I was to spot a young woman with a few others....all dressed in sportswear...who was to remind me of turner...she had been picked by the ill to do 'something' but what?

let me see...morgan will be linked to Campbell in some way, won't she?

No comments:

Post a Comment