Wednesday 22 November 2017

...and so what is the film ROMAN J ISRAEL all about then?...oh I see...a serious version of garth marenghi's DARK PLACE...and yes, I know that I shouldn't have said that, but anyway...i'll now, go on to say something worse...I bet - that after having seen 'roman j israel'...I will still prefer 'dark place' - purely, in terms of entertainment, that is (which is such an ignorant thing, to say before one has even watched a movie etc etc)....go figure:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_J._Israel,_Esq.



oh and what about that quotation...used to sell the movie?

'each one of us is greater than the worst thing that we have done'


...because 'we should not define somebody just based upon that act'...

...okay I understand that - but what if they are a serial killer?...go figure.


No comments:

Post a Comment