Thursday 21 September 2017

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41355642

I know I shouldn't laugh because this is all horribly serious...but 20billion euros sounds like 'silly money' to me...may and her zombie-trance-ition...and what is this?....a cash offer?....and would that be in unmarked notes?....go figure:

 
 
let me see...from what I can remember....may and boris were talking about saving about 350 million pounds a week....now, I haven't checked what the currency exchange is like, at present...but let's say for the sake of argument...that the pounds goes down...to the point where one pound equals one euro....the UK has to pay 10bn for the first year....a billion is 1000 million....do the maths....is that going to be on the next O' level exam paper?....more to the point....do you think that the germans will agree?...perhaps that should be on an A level politics paper, Essie?....oh and a bit more 'depth' would be needed for an LSE degree...I suppose....go figure:
 
for example:
 
But Lib Dem Leader Vince Cable, who was also on the panel, said: "£20bn is just for starters. It's going to be a lot more than that - it's an opening offer." Discuss.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment