Saturday 23 September 2017

....what else?...well, you know...whenever I hear people 'talking' or 'making a disturbance' around belle court...and often 'within the early hours' I might add...if I bother to look out of my window...well, they are never within my 'range' so to speak...always 'just around the corner'...and as a result...I've never seen a thing...not yet, at any rate....and so yes, I then tend to imagine...ha ha ha...and yes, that image hits it on the nail....that they are a somewhat motley crew...might easily be on drugs etc etc....but so long as they are not doing 'whatever-it-is-they-are-doing' right under my windows...I neither know nor care, what they are actually up to...because I've had enough of the whole thing and I will not be 'involved' in any of it...go figure:

http://mary2point5.tumblr.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment