Saturday 23 September 2017

...and now the question has to be asked.....who were the two men in the large white van...parked outside of the back of Travelodge, this morning...as I was exiting belle court, just after 10.15am....because I was to 'pick up' on their conversation...along the lines of "it's all right - she's one of us - look at the bag"...a Norwegian intelligence job, then - eh?...and yes, I had been carrying that recyclable bag, that I had recently bought from Sainsbury's...

next up...I was to remember the following....rodway had had two friends (a young woman and a young man) who had been studying physics at sixth form, in the same year as her....two polish students, apparently....they were to find out from rodway that I had claimed the following..."I wrote it" - in relation to the maths (see previous notes upon that 'candy' number i.e. 'the two horns of the dilemma')....anyway, the pair of them were to come round to her house (francis road, acocks green) and attempt to torture me into revealing what that maths program had been all about...naturally, having realised my mistake (early days, you understand - I had no idea of just how important it all was)...I then told them that I had made a note of it, as a 'memory stick' but that it had actually been Helen candy who had written the maths program...ha ha ha....she then 'disappeared' for quite some time....and yes, almost unbelievably - the whole lot of them had bought my story....rodway was to giggle "I knew she wasn't that clever"....in short, they were all to figure that my English hadn't been that good, in a child alter...and that I had meant to say "I wrote it down"....as in made a note of everything that was going on....

....what else?....well this evening, I was aware of an ill cult group studying skornik's research into maths....what they were not aware of...was that he had barked up the wrong tree, so to speak....and so they were to follow his studies into....well, how shall I put it?...'into a sock' let us say....because the access point to a certain 'node' has changed....and yes, I now know why the ill cult are so obsessive about belle court....and the immediate area, surrounding it....i.e. Travelodge, magnet house, along with that 'control room' on top of Jackson house...oh and that MI6 office in the back of that solicitor's office, bordering upon belle court drive...but it is all in vain, now....because the access point to that node, has now changed...and it is no longer above belle court...ha ha ha....go figure.


No comments:

Post a Comment