Wednesday 19 July 2017

...what else?...has Robert told you about a certain conversation with rufus sewell....in relation to setting up a new SIS drugs trade...having become addicted to those digusting drugs, that quasi-collie used to peddle?...see previous notes upon what Sonia fisher had to take upon a daily basis....to then be allowed 'free' pure cocaine/heroin at the weekends....can you guess why? put simply - quasi-collie's drugs were designed to kill off the braincells of those experimental guineapigs...in order to create slaves that could be run entirely by 'chip'....and of course, the side-effects of 'that'...were terrible....the brain goes into shock...into 'survival mode'...the victim tries to hold onto their sanity....whilst the brain goes haywire and starts firing off all sorts of signals to the body....see previous notes upon phantom limb pain etc etc....and so the victim then resorts to painkillers and the like....in short, the side-effects were unpredictable but terrible....go figure.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40546632

...and so having skimmed through a BBC article last night - see url, above...firstly I was to think...well, in my personal opinion....if one is in terrible physical pain - due to a terminal illness...then yes, it would be a good idea to have both the police and the medical establishment involved in any decision to hasten a patient's death...just in case the relatives want to knock 'whoeveritis' off - after they have been deemed not able to take the decision, themselves 'for-whatever-reason'.....see previous notes upon all of that....my mother was all for knocking hanni off...even though hanni was still compos mentis....because she used to sleep for most of the day...."such a useless life" etc etc....well, hardly that....if you look back on it, all....and if a soul wants to hang around for 'that long' well, it has its reasons for doing so...oh and I might add that hanni had paid her dues - two pensions were to secure her stay at artos - with the best of care....and hanni hadn't asked for 'euthanasia' - I might add...and so I was somewhat shocked by my mother's response to her longevity....hanni was in no pain...she simply read a bit, slept and ate...her hours, away....

....anyway, having had a quick look at the following article...I was to wonder....if adam-maier-clayton hadn't been one of quasi-collie's experimental guineapigs...or somebody like her, operating 'on the quiet' in canada......go figure:

"He was diagnosed with Somatic Symptom Disorder, a psychiatric condition characterised by physical complaints that aren't faked but can't always be traced to a known medical illness."

OTHER NOTES:

...off on a tangent now...not that my mother is the 'devil' of the piece...uncle bobby had been...and for most of my life....let me explain...yesterday I was reminded of having organised a holiday for my family, in prague - at Christmas....my director peter smith was impressed by the trouble I had taken and complimented me upon it but in a backhanded sort of way - as if to say 'why bother'?...to ensure that they had the best of everything...for example, I had found a lovely flat-to-rent....bought them tickets to all sorts of shows, as entertainment....stuff that they would love....for example, sophie wyss' favourite opera...stuff that the prague DTO team had loved...such as 'experimental music' in that old church (what was its name again?)....bought food in, before they arrived and made sure the flat was 'just right'...organised an overnight trip to that idyllic unesco protected village (because my father loves railway excursions)....bought them a wad of tram tickets....so they didn't have to bother trying to buy them 'in czech'....travel booth operators normally didn't speak a word of English...gave my mother some Czech notes to 'start her off' - once they had arrived...and guess what? at the end of what had been a wonderful holiday (and they'd all really enjoyed themselves - my parents plus ed and ingabot - RH was in the USA, at the time)....my father refused to pay the owners of that flat 'in cash'...now, he had been told that the flat would only be possible if he were to pay-in-cash....the Czechs would claim that they had lent out their flat to English friends etc etc whilst they went off to celebrate Christmas in their 'dacha' in the mountains....Czech salaries were really low, at that point in the 90s....it wasn't a big deal, dodging tax 'in this way'...a whole ring of them, used to do it....oh and my father had supplied papers for a Russian would-be dissident whilst on holiday in Moscow, according to my mother - and so one can say that he was used to 'this sort of thing' - as well as having agreed to it - more than once...and so I had figured that he would be happy to help...he agreed on the telephone....he appeared to agree when I ran  through it, again with him...upon his arrival at that Czech flat...I then asked my mother to make sure that he understood...she did so....and all, for nothing. as it turned out....at the end of the holiday he stoutly refused to pay in notes....getting more and more aggressive...when pressed to do so....I pleaded with my mother...she began to shout at him....this lasted for ages...until eventually, he disappeared off to the ATM....which took half-an-hour and they almost missed their plane, as a consequence....and why....why had my father done that....terrible thing....because uncle bobby had told him that if he behaved in that way...in front of the Czech family who had kindly lent their home, to my family...and at a pittance, I might add...that I would be so embarrassed...that I would pay for the accommodation, myself....which I could not really afford to do....because I was only on £100 pw sterling....my accommodation was paid by the british council, as well as a small allowance in Czech crowns....which you could survive upon if you only bought cheap Czech foodstuffs....so you didn't have to break into the sterling...which all of the teachers used to try and save up...anyway, and there was my father...trying to get me to pay for the accommodation 'in cash'...because uncle bobby had told him to do so....go figure.

oh and there's more, come to think about it...roll on the years...a certain 'lunch' at THE THORN in mistley...my whole family were there...."taped - under surveillance" replies MI5 ONLINE....well, you must have found the whole thing 'amusing' whereas I did not....2005....I had just finished work at acorn villages ltd and was unemployed....additionally, I was beginning to 'wake up' at the time but hadn't remembered that much....and so I was to fish for details....I was to tell ed that I had worked for british intelligence...he was to snarl bitchily "yes, but you weren't that high up!"...rather loudly...I was shocked...that firstly, not only had he known...but that he was bitching at me, about it...well, for your information - ed....I was 'high up' but not in british intelligence...I was in US presidential intelligence....go figure. What else?...well, ed, ingabot and RH were all to boast about how their own careers were going so well (remember ingabot's so-called OUP 'senior editor' career...a downright lie, that the whole family used to parrot).... come, the end of the meal...all of them watched 'dad'...as he got out his wallet....and what can I say but seeing as ed had boasted that he was now on over £100,000 a year....I asked ed how he could watch his retired father-living-on-a-pension...pay for everybody...when he was earning so much? (I hadn't discovered just how much my father's pension was 'worth' at that point in time, ha ha ha - see previous notes upon all of that)...ed retorted, in a fury...followed by ingabot...that I should pay for all of them....they were both to shout at me, that I should pay for all of them....knowing that I was unemployed....I then began to laugh....and told them all that I would pay for myself but not for anybody, else...I put the notes upon the table and then left....go figure.

what else?...well, it takes a very long time to 'wake up'....you see....the drugs/electrocution/stun-gunning/two wires up the nose etc etc after every operation...and stint, within intelligence...all tend to put you into memory-dump and for about 5 years or more - according to eliza manningham-buller...whilst on warwick campus 1995....see previous notes upon all of that....you see - all slaves were recalled  at the end of every 5 years - to be given the same brutal treatment...thereby ensuring that the two worlds didn't meet....those upon this side of the mirror and that, let us say....regarding surveillance and 'network control' centres etc etc....

...it takes a long time to wake up but you get there, in the end....for example, the last time that the ill were to surround me 'big-time' as it were....was in Jerusalem, 2006/7....although, I have recently woken up to what had happened in penfold lodge 2009....which was to occur after my month's sectioning had ended....it is now 2017........and so that particular memory of a 'programmed parrot' attack....took longer to come back, than most....or maybe it was simply because it was not that important...anyway, I was helping MI5, at the time...and gave that 'parrot', the runaround...see previous notes....and what else? well, I suppose that it is all 'grist to the mill'....in that I do not think 'what a waste of a life'...I tend to see it all as a very important and steep learning curve....lessons to be learned...and upon all sides....

...additionally, there is also the matter of payment....having been rented out to US intelligence by MI6 and for so many decades....payments that went through the F.O.....payments that my father was to pick up...to then spend upon himself and the others....and well, go figure....this isn't finished yet, is it?

what else?...well, in order to 'keep safe'...I no longer eat or drink 'in public'....I tend to wash the kettle out, as soon as I get back to my flat 'just in case'....see previous notes upon mr putin's advice in prague...the KGB had told him to wash it out, twice....because that would dilute the residue....I.e. any poisonous substance....that MI6 might have put into the water....to the point where it would be relatively harmless....

...and do you know what?...once I get my money back - see previous notes upon 'all of that'...I was thinking about what I would do in my 'retirement'....buy a cats/goats sanctuary, in Switzerland, perhaps?...ha ha ha....maybe, the money would be better spent starting up a 'whistle-blowers' protection society'....something like that....go figure.

...and how come, I am still alive - you might ask?...well, as much as the ill cult might want to get me back under their control...ironically, they are now scared...of brain-damaging me....having discovered just how much I had been involved in 'the maths of it all' let us say....'balls of string-theory' let us say, that they cannot unravel....go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment