Friday 21 July 2017

...dazzlenation....you had an item up, yesterday....that I didn't comment upon 'at the time'...seeing as I didn't have enough information, to do so....and I still don't....this Saturday morning....but anyway, as far as I can remember...brabourne was to send lisa in....to handle CF....because 'little colin' always lost out to lisa (see previous notes upon 'all of that')...."she gave him a right telling off" replies MI5 ONLINE....dr boo and mr UHU meet again, eh?....and that had been outside of the....how does one spell it....the 'hoodened horse' pub?


http://mary2point5.tumblr.com/

and so what was his reaction?....I see...so it was all rather alarming..."a rehearsal - it is all being played out, now - the frequency program"....and that means that....today is pheasant-hunting day - for the ill cult?






No comments:

Post a Comment