Thursday 25 May 2017

...the cat and the parrot?....is there a parable/Aesop's fable to go with 'that one'?

anyway, before I go any further...I'd better note something that I was to find out, a couple of days ago...Sainsbury's staff were then 'on the case'....regarding their new 'self-service units'....beach's mob had been hoping to program with the 'windscreen wiper' icon by the screen...and much more....see previous notes upon Norwegian intelligence using photocopiers to program in their 'god-like status'....and well, the other day...one unit wouldn't cough up £5 as my 'change' and so the manager opened it up...to reveal what looked like a sophisticated version of a photocopier, inside....the metal frame/mechanism and light green plastic etc etc..."the note on the bottom got stuck" he explained showing me the 'papernotes' draw...."the third time it's happened this morning" he added...a paper jam, no less...and it was only about 10am...go figure.

 
red and blue circles....go figure:
 
 
what else? well I suppose that I'd better continue...and make the connection between higg's boson and Danish parrots acting as 'god-on-the-ill-cult-system'....formerly a Japanese prerogative....see previous notes upon 'the pink planet' etc etc....
 
higgs boson....aka 'the god particle'....go figure:
 
 
 
 
...and let me see...well, somebody isn't taking this seriously...are they?....go figure:
 
"The potential for the Higgs field, plotted as function of and . It has a Mexican-hat or champagne-bottle profile at the ground."
 
 
....not taking it seriously at all, eh - MI6? .....and the following is 'your doing' as far as I can remember....and yes I was to note the moomin troll reference, at the back of the book of hygge....in 'contextual notes'....a reference to TOVE JANSSON:
 
 
 
is that song and image....supposed to instil a sense of 'hygge' in you...or is that how you feel when in Denmark, MI6? oh I remember now....it is a reference to that polish lawyer and his wife...see previous notes upon his 'take' on what Danish sounds like....go figure.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment