Tuesday 23 May 2017

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-40008389

let me see...that video has now disappeared...or rather somebody has reshaped the article...and deleted the video that I was to mention in my former post....a video that had been taken by a man....who had been present, in the arena....he had been stunned by the force of the explosion - having been quite a way away from it, at the time...he kept talking about how the doors had been blown off etc etc....and so what can i say but isn't it all so pathetic....you wanted my thoughts, CID...and I gave them - in my last post....did anybody else see that video or was it for my eyes, only?....nobody will actually 'come clean' about any of this - will they?....so much skulduggery....go figure.

anyway, let's see if he's put it up on youtube, then....because I am pretty sure that this will be key, to working it all out....the force of the explosion, that he had been talking about...is not consonant with only one suicide bomber....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKjsJH5SD9o

this was the footage that I was to watch upon the BBC site...with the man's own voiceover....which isn't available upon the following video...which has somewhat hijacked the 'raw material' in order to talk about Israel/palestine....go figure:

 
what else?
 
 
 
 
 
"when she heard it...she felt the vibrations"....hmmm....what sort of technology had been used, then?...that is what I want to know...because from what the man-in-the-foyer had been saying about it...well, it was all to remind me of blowing up a theremin device....see previous notes upon that MI5 team, in Germany - what they had experienced....which is truly frightening...the invisible 'force' that throws you back....that is what the man's voiceover 'audio' had reminded me of....somebody describing the aftermath of a theremin device blowing up....oh and the young man above...even talks about how he had figured that it might be something to do with the stage....a speaker blowing up...that type of thing....which would make 'sense'...regarding a 'theremin' context, let us say...see previous notes upon mass controlled 'youth events'...using theremin....and so it could have been an accident...an event which then got hijacked and turned into a 'terrorist bomber' threat....I'm just throwing things out, here...I have no real idea....but I sense that these two key witnesses...are describing 'something' that sounds like an MOD number....see previous notes upon what had been used at dartington....experimented with, in that recording studio 'down below' the main college....

No comments:

Post a Comment