Saturday 27 May 2017

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=%E6%A1%83%E5%A4%AA%E9%83%8E+%E3%82%82%E3%82%82%E3%81%9F%E3%82%8D%E3%81%86%3F&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjpy_2f3JHUAhVIDcAKHazcBwIQ_AUIBigB&biw=1093&bih=461#tbm=isch&q=Echinocereus+momotaro&imgrc=IGClDqtaoa6OmM:&spf=1495944697362

yesterday I was to have a look at M&S new summer jumpers....there was one in 'just the right colours' as far as I was concerned....blue and white stripes with a red trim...pure cotton....however the large 'applique' of embroidered flowers upon the front, was to put me off (along with the price - nearly £30)...anyway, the design upon the front was a bit 'too much'...further more, it had 'red seeds' and a sort of pollination theme, going on but not...see previous notes and posts upon the 'red seeds' in relation to the microscopic imaging of human cells and how they work....in relation to what was it again...'thyroid issues' let us say...

 
...and a little bird tells me that I will not find an image of that 'highly unusual design' upon the M&S site....which I haven't done...perhaps I should take a photo of it, today...if M&S is open on sunday - considering it is a bank holiday on Monday...anyway, yes there are some applique jumpers upon that site but not the one that I am talking about - see above...because I would contend...or rather my sixth sense is telling me that the jumper that I was to espy in M&S yesterday....had been inspired by that particular type of cactus flower....go figure:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment