Saturday 27 May 2017

...another 'david icke' video upon my youtube frontpage, this morning....but unfortunately, as soon as I started to watch it...my internet connection was cut off....

the very same thing had happened earlier on...whilst I was viewing the 'repeat' of an article, put up today....which had been up a few days ago...what was so important about that article - that it had to be refreshed, I was to wonder?...there was additional information...apparently Philip schofield is offering £1000 for the return of both animals...you know the story, that differently coloured-eyes sheepdog and a sheep called 'bella'....ha ha ha....hmmm...but something not quite right, here...if you know what I mean....the BBC and other news stations...do not usually repeat that type of article/news item....for whatever reasons....I mean to say - of all the things that they could be reporting on...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RqKiILaQxg

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment