Tuesday 23 May 2017

...anyway, photos from today....belle court bins room was in a terrible mess, again....

 
what else? well, THE WORKS had a display of children's books in the window....and the one that was to catch my eye first....appeared to be called BARRY THE FISH WITH FINGERS...edible fingers? how ghastly....'the fish fingers of suspicion', VIZ?....see previous notes:
 
more ghastliness in the amusement arcade....is the following based upon a popular tv series/cartoon?....anyway, I couldn't work it out, at all...ICEMAN...a graveyard....zombie pirate and crew emerging from large-country-house....oh and remember Obama programming himself in as BRAK THE ICEMAN....'barry from kenya'....and so what I was tracking and tracing, this morning?



 
...along with the B STAFF...the VAF were to tell me that they were the 'bees' after my 'honey' etc etc...go figure:


No comments:

Post a Comment