Monday 27 March 2017

....and finally, I can remember....Michael palin telling the rest of the 'python gang'..."we used to go there, to pick up our payments, didn't we?"....the ill cult then targeted john clees with 'death threats'....

in brief, the python network had taken that pic of 'wardrobe place' and so that 'basement window' will be significant....

what else? well, SIS used to pay out - to certain operatives, at that location...."palin was to laugh - terrorists as well - or we had thought they were - standing in line..." at the bureau...downstairs, in the basement but with a window looking out onto the pavement.

.....however, SIS didn't pay out to me...I didn't even know that cheques were waiting for me, at that 'office'...."bean counter office"replies BI ONLINE....because my family used to deal with 'that one'...

....and I wonder now about 'attack of the special teachers' because all of my family had  been 'special in the head' - hadn''t they?....the whole lot of them...all 'special in the head' - as zielinsky had known....and so....had the ill swapped my name for ingabot's on the 'whitehall' lists? Why else would my father have been allowed to 'sign for my money' and not tell me about it?

on the other hand...having scanned for more information....CF was to pay a visit to that 'bean counter' office....to pick up a cheque for £500....a payment from SIS for my plane flight to Israel.....the local MI5 staff, in Harwich were to say that I would have a 'bank account' ready for me, in Jerusalem....in order to pay for my hotel room costs etc etc...well, that never happened, did it? see previous notes upon 'all of that'....

....anyway, CF was to then tell me that marr had forewarned him about giving any money owed or due to me...apparently the ill cult would steal every penny and that therefore there was no point....true, to an extent, whilst I was in Harwich....see previous notes upon McGowan and petrol nell....but petrol nell had only turned up after I had gone and come back from Jerusalem....go figure.

...."there's no point"...what an 'excuse', eh?

why not just buy me the effing flight ticket and have done with it?....because then I would realise what was going on....that's why....

remember that FBI guy who turned up at the MI HOTEL...who was to tell me that he had met some of the most evil people in the entire world, in Jerusalem?....and well, the unspoken text had been...that most of them were 'around me'....go figure.

......anyway, that FBI guy was to make me think about how 'used to evil' I had become, in relation to those whom I had thought 'cared about me'.......those that had pretended to do so but obviously hadn't, at all.

I was then to think of a metaphor....possibly not a good one but anyway, it will do...for example, imagine you have an old stonewall building, of a dwelling...a bit 'oxford/cambridge'...with a huge amount of 'poison ivy' growing up the walls.....and well, you might become quite 'fond' of that IV(Y), in the end...to then, even think that it was 'beautiful'...despite that poisonous ivy being well, being poisonous (don't get it on your hands and then touch your eyes/mouth etc)...oh and the whole thing also reminds me of those like sarah conkey - who had said during her interview at keble...the college that she had applied to oxford because she loved the ivy growing up all of those walls - so many colleges covered in ivy.....but not keble college....the 'key-belle'?......anyway, david miliband's erstwhile 'base' in oxford.....what else?....well, conkey was rejected from oxford - to then find a place at st Andrews - she left st Andrews before her first week there, was up (prince William's number) and so then deferred for a year to start again, at b'ham university....go figure.


No comments:

Post a Comment