Thursday 23 March 2017

....and what was to happen, this morning?....'in pictures'.......beginning with...the grey man's flat was lit up today....I was to meet 'percy' again - who wanted more cigarettes...he was to show me a newspaper pullout about a woman footballer called 'carli'...he then said "Norway" and i was to remember the young woman-in-wagstaff's-standing-behind-me....along with a couple, that I had met previously - outside of the gas meter room...they had wanted the code....i had seen them before 'so many years ago now' at a 'marshall mob gathering'....uncle bobb's mob had been playing for 'the crown jewels' upon the networks....go figure:


anyway, I was to buy my mother a mother's day card...along with a birthday 'treat' - seeing as her birthday is next Monday...and so I bought a 'pirate card' along with a 'golden chest of chocs' from M&S....an assistant was to show me an appropriate 'harlequin' gift bag with a 'chalkface board' on the side along with a piece of chalk to write the recipient's name upon it....I mean to say, who wouldn't want that sort of a 'present'? I would guess that it would suit any age/gender etc etc...

what else? the couple outside of the gas meter room...had been satirised as the 'caravanning couple' in the film SIGHTSEERS....a new film-on-dvd that I was to borrow from the library, this morning...oh and the novel MUSSOLINI'S ISLAND was also on display...it was to remind me of a certain gay man who was also part of bobby's mob - who used to put CF up, now and then....the reviewer 'Amanda craig' (on the back of the book) was to remind of 'anabelle craig' and dr craig's family...so many wrongs don't make a right, do they?.....the elderly couple standing behind me in the M&S queue had also been part of bobby's mob - I had met them before...the husband was to grin wickedly at me as he tapped upon his walking stick - it was covered in 'cuts'...'notches'...stripes....he had previously pointed to them - whilst at a 'marshall gathering' and told me "the times that we had to beat you!" ...go figure.


No comments:

Post a Comment