Friday 17 February 2017

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-38888453

what else?....'crop circles', ha ha ha...they almost look like LPs...long-playing records....go figure:

 
wait a minute...I think that I know what this is all about, now....let me backtrack...the SAS along with british army intelligence...'so many years ago'....were to tell me to remember the 'weetabix'....I duly noted it down - quite a few years ago now...in relation to a certain arrangement of stones...which I had been told looked a bit like a row of Weetabix....I noted it down but couldn't remember what they had been signalling, at all....however, having recently dug up that 'pykrete number'...I am beginning to 'get' it....remember that BBC boat-made-of-pykrete - which looked a bit like a large bundle of hay...or a 'weetabix'....go figure:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment