Wednesday 15 February 2017

...Wednesday the 15th of February....and yes, luckily...once I had 'outed' what the ill cult had planned..."it didn't come to pass" replies BI ONLINE....just as well...anyway, all the signs, this morning...pointed to a 'blocks of wood' number....but not 'in the flat'..."magnet house....and flat 3 is now vacant" replies MI5 ONLINE....anyway, what else can I add but....only two 'photos from this morning'...the grey man's flat was lit up, again...go figure:



OTHER NOTES:

it never does 'come to pass' does it MI5?....once I have outed what the ill cult had planned to happen, that is...otherwise the whole thing, might make me look prescient....and it would vindicate what I have been saying 'all along' etc etc....."what a vicious game"...isn't it just?

what else? I was to remember that 'holiday in slovenia'....had only lasted "a long weekend" replies MI5 ONLINE....and yes, MI5 toby and jon had been interested in why I hadn't remembered 'the queen' visiting that prague dto....can you guess why?

let me provide the context first...after the 'queen's visit'....the british council admin staff were to talk about their photos with 'the queen'...who had turned out to be none other than 'Jacob rothschild'...their 'in-joke' I suppose....aided and abetted..."by his thugs from the foreign office" along with a handful of british royal princes, sniggering like sick baboons....he was to hold up kate wood's hand...high above her head...as if she were a boxing champion...and declare her his champion...."I call her my 'block of wood!"...to laughter and applause, from all present....kate was looking like...how do I describe it? what she usually looked like...see previous notes upon that 'mop and bucket' simpsons pisstake of homer's fake 'mr burns' employee....go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment